.... Back to real medium.


.

Feels much better with Black ink and paper. Had been wandering in the Digital Ocean, looking for something I can call my own. A style. A Confident line. An image that have something to say about myself.

So don't ask why is this blog when I have so many of them filled with digital stuff. This is a crusade, with real medium..just for sketches..for experiments..to find that style I know I had but got buried somewhere somehow while chasing the digital fantasy...

Feels it's time to go in search...to dig it up.. Swim down to the dark depths from the colorful digital surface..to find the 'thing', the style that some day some guy will recognize with my name. A signature that will blend as a watermark with everything I leave on paper... This crusade begins through the comic styles...experimenting with lines all the way..

So, feel free to comment, criticize, suggest, be rude, be encouraging or just jump in to chop my head off for plagiarism .. :)

.... Begins, the comic crusade.

.

3 comments:

KASANA said...

Hey Good man ....One separate blog dedicated to comic.
Even I am also coming up with one, dedicated to something.... :)

I want to share one thing which I feel very strongly.I was very eager to have my own style and I was trying many things to develop the same. But don't develop anything consciously as it will always restrict you from taking liberty. When you doing lot lot of practice....it will come automatically to you...because what inspire you, appeal you will be visible in your work.

Or precisely I want to say Don't develop it let it Evolve.

I don't if I am making any sense but I experienced this when I was doing 2D.

Kish said...

cool man...am all eyes!!..keep em coming,...lets witness an evolution

Joy Mathew said...

terrific....keep it up